Experience the deciding battles of the summer offensive of 1944 as either the Germans or the Red Army. Starting out as a simple soldier on either side, you will experience nerve-wracking, tactical combat - always caught between your orders from your senior, and reality on the battlefield. In the course of the story, both protagonists will be promoted to command tanks and even fighter planes in addition to their own troops. Southern Poland, where the hostile armies will clash with the latest weapons, is the setting. The Germans' objective is clear - consolidate and regroup the remaining troops, stop the Red Army's advance at all cost, or at least slow it down. As a Red Army soldier, the task less complex, but no less challenging: Break the resistance to enable an attack on Germany.
- Large-scale battles involving infantry, tanks and planes that re-enact a realistic development of the summer offensive of 1944.
- Over 40 vehicles and planes, including the Königstiger, the Katyusha, the Focke-Wulf Fw-190 and the notorious Stuka.
- Huge arsenal with authentic weapons, such as the Mauser Karabiner, the MP 40 and grenades, mines, etc.
- Tactical combat and commands to troops and vehicles for a realistic "in the thick of it" feeling.
- Advanced game systems, such as realistic damage models for tanks, destructible environment, hitching and unhitching artillery, etc.
- German and Russian campaign across eight missions, against an authentic backdrop.
- Varied mission objectives and a thrilling story of the final months of the war.
- Extensive multiplayer capabilities, with cooperative and PvP battles.
- Editor for creating your own missions.