A Legendary Pairing
Cut down entire legions of enemies as Link, Zelda, Midna and other charactersfrom The Legend of Zelda franchise using over-the-top powerful DynastyWarriors-style moves. This tour de force through the beloved locales of Hyrulewill have players battling some of the fiercest enemies in The Legend of Zeldahistory. Two players can play local co-op, with one player joining with theWii U GamePad controller and another with the Wii U Pro Controller orWii Remote + Nunchuk controllers (additional accessories are sold separately).
- The delicate balance of the Triforce has been disrupted and Hyrule Kingdomis once again being torn apart by a dark power, this time led by Sorceress Cia.
- Heroic Link carves through a huge onslaught of enemies as he executes flashymoves with combat attacks. This also marks the first time that many othericonic characters from The Legend of Zelda franchise are playable for anylength of time, including Princess Zelda, Impa and Midna.
- Protect and reclaim recognizable landmarks from multiple games in TheLegend of Zelda series, including such classic areas like Hyrule Field and thePalace of Twilight.
- Push back armies of classic enemies from The Legend of Zelda, as well aspowerful enemies making their debuts in Hyrule Warriors.
- Advance the story to unlock new playable characters, each with unique movesand weapon types. Collect Rupees and other useful items to upgradeweapons and craft badges, which players can use to bolster each warrior'sabilities.
- Two warriors are better than one: Battle armies with a friend using local co-opmode, with one person playing on the TV and the other on the GamePad,providing each player with his or her own screen.