Rival vs rival
Hunt down your opponents in an armoured tank or pursue them at speed in a Fast Attack Vehicle. Enter the fray in an all-terrain battle-fest of online multiplayer action.
Plough through a range of unique combat arenas, claiming bounties, completing Challenges and wreaking terrible vengeance upon old adversaries. With a range of upgrades to unlock as you progress, multiple battle modes and regular community events, there will always be a chance to settle the score.
Take the destruction on tour to four arena locations designed and built for maximum mayhem and all-out tactical action.
- Blister Lake is a vast, sprawling haven for long range weapons and guided missiles - you'll find cover if you stick to the edges, but players brave enough to venture inwards will bag the best weapons and most kills.
- The Lost Temple is easy to navigate but tough to dominate; the best weapons are tricky to reach - and the Temple is a great hit-and-run hunting ground.
- Jackson's Pit is all about tight turns, providing plenty of cover and opportunities for close-quarters combat - rockets and bombs are your friend when you're in the pit.
- Outpost 92 spreads the battle across a handful of battle areas, each offering plenty of cover around an immense deep core drill - but beware what has been uncovered in the icy depths...
Hardware: Rivals pits you against other rolling machines of destruction in a series of arena battles, each with their own rules and tactics.
- Attrition is a free-for-all deathmatch where only one winner will top the scoreboard.
- Team Deathmatch splits the road warriors onto two sides for a battle decided on team tactics.
- Team Domination requires teamwork and organisation to secure and hold each of the three zones dotted around the arena.
- Team Elimination throws you into last-man-standing rounds - the first team to win three rounds takes the glory.