Full Spectrum Warrior is based on a light infantry-training simulator designed by Pandemic Studios for the U.S. Army as a tool to reinforce Army doctrine and squad tactics amongst troops. Full Spectrum Warrior is a squad-based, tactical-action game that delivers the experience of squad level command in the heat of battle. The product was developed with expertise from University of Southern California's Institute for Creative Technologies, which worked with Pandemic to bring state-of-the-art technology to the game. Designed to simulate today's challenges of urban combat missions, Full Spectrum Warrior delivers a level of realism and accuracy that has never been seen in a military-based game.
- Unique combination of tactical and action gameplay.
- Authentic implementation of U.S. Army Infantry doctrine.
- Simple control scheme lets you command eight soldiers in real time.
- Squad equipment reflects real weaponry and equipment currently in use by the U.S. Army.
- Incredible AI brings the soldiers to life.
- Immersive urban environments with danger around every corner.
- Rules of Engagement simulate real-world conditions and alter the difficulty level.
- Engaging objectives keep your soldiers on their toes.
- Realistic animations for squad members, modelled after a combat veteran who is also an active-duty Sergeant in the U.S. Army Rangers.