Full Auto 2: Battlelines has been combat-enhanced with an extensive list of features entirely new to the franchise. Combatants will have access to over 25 different customisable vehicles ranging from classic muscle cars and low riders to monstrous SUV's and heavy industry vehicles, with a multitude of outrageous paint schemes, and numerous wheel styles. Players can customise combinations of over 20 different weapons before obliterating the competition in explosive style and grace on over 20 different tracks.
Full Auto 2: Battlelines features a multi-path single-player campaign and numerous online multiplayer arenas upping the destruction ante. The game is packed with six different carnage-filled multiplayer game modes perfect for team-play. These modes range from classic Deathmatches and Base Assaults to Gladiator-style gameplay.
Developed by Pseudo Interactive, Full Auto 2: Battlelines also features the popular "Unwreck™" feature allowing players to rewind time and get a second chance at escaping death. All of these features culminate in the most exhilarating combat-racing experience in single-player and online multiplayer modes available for the PlayStation 3.
- Destroy and conquer: Destroy the city to find shortcuts and block opponents... or even use the city as a weapon. Shoot everything in sight, to set off massive chain reactions of explosions throughout the fully destructible environment to overwhelm and obliterate opponents.
- Six unique game modes: Take up the gauntlet in the all-new Arena Mode and outrun and blast your way to victory with 8 online opponents in various modes including Gladiator, Base Assault, and Team Deathmatch.
- Single-player story based Career Mode: Battle for Staunton City by conquering six different districts and taking control of your opponents' cars and weapons.
- Customisable weapon combinations: Mix and match 20 hardcore weapons to blow away your opponents.
- High-quality PlayStation 3 visuals: Breathtaking displays of destruction, physics, and speed; push the next-generation technological boundaries to the limit.
- Unwreck: Rewind time to take another shot at a treacherous turn, avoid a deadly obstacle, or steer clear of enemy fire.