Fantastic 4 is the only game that allows you to harness the Marvel Super Heroes' unique and amazing powers through a compelling single-player or two-player co-operative team based gameplay experience, based on the 20th Century Fox feature film. Authored by Zak Penn, who co-wrote the story for X2, the game follows the Fantastic 4 film's storyline and expands the adventures by letting players stretch, control fire and use invisibility and brute force to defeat evil Super Villains in new environments and familiar comic book locales. Challenged to master the individual powers of each Super Hero and combine them to level even more devastating attacks, players must battle some of Marvel's most notorious Super Villains, including, the ultimate evil - Doctor Doom - to save the human race from disaster.
- relive the movie experience with character likenesses, locations and villains from the upcoming summer blockbuster.
- Go beyond the movie with a completely original storyline that follows the movie story arch (penned by Hollywood writer Zak Penn).
- Play as each unique member of the Fantastic Four as you assume their persona and master their individual talents to solve puzzles, overcome obstacles and combat enemies:
- Mr. Fantastic (Intelligence): Use your ability to stretch in order to attack from a distance, squeeze into tight spaces and reach places no one else can. Use Mr. Fantastic's brainpower to heal characters, hack computers, over-ride security systems and take control of enemy's weapons to use against them.
- The Invisible Girl (Stealth): Turn invisible and perform stealth moves with ninja-like speed or immobilize enemies through telekinetic powers.
- The Human Torch (Fire): Create walls of fire and supernova fireballs as you hover or shoot fire from your fingertips and bend flames at your will as you ward off enemies.
- The Thing (Strength): Use brute force to pick up objects or tear them apart, break through walls and obstacles and obliterate enemies.
- Control the Fantastic Four together as a team with dynamic switching, team-based combat and two-player co-op mode.
- Wreak havoc on enemies in destructible environments that get thrashed in battle.