Based 500 years after EverQuest, EverQuest II is a new and different game experience in a changed world marred by a fantastic life changing event. Players enter this world by creating their own unique character from 16 races and 48 classes and using a powerful facial customization system for unprecedented player individuality.
Players will encounter hundreds of creatures as they travel across the majestic landscape of rolling hills, barren deserts, dense forests, and bustling cities. Thousands of new items, hundreds of new spells, and unlimited adventure await all who enter the world of EverQuest II.
- Massive world of Norrath, which revisits familiar locals as well as introduces a number of newly discovered areas.
- Unparalleled character customization capabilities. In addition to thousands of armor, weapons and items users can choose from to equip, players will be able to customize their face, age, skin tone, eye and hair color.
- Player-owned real estate (such as apartments, homes, and guild houses).
- State-of-the art combat, spell and skill systems - both mechanically and visually.
- Unrivaled quest system.
- Reduced learning curve for both new and seasoned players.
- Player-controlled ships.
- Dedicated trade skill player class.
- Incentives for current EverQuest subscribers.
- Highly-detailed graphics that bring the world of Norrath to life with realistic characters.