Zoë Castillo is about to get involved in a conspiracy that spans parallel worlds and hundreds of years.
Something is affecting our world: static interference disrupts technology, and it seems to be linked to a ghostly presence seen only by a few - a presence inhabiting a black house in a wintry landscape.
As Zoë begins her search for a lost friend, she discovers that there is a magical world behind our own - and the search is now on for the one person who may help Zoë unravel the dangerous web she has become entangled in:
- Three fully playable characters, each with their own distinctive playing style, personality and skill set; Zoë Castillo, the smart and streetwise 'girl next door'. April Ryan, the dark and angry rebel. Kian, the mysterious and exotic assassin.
- Three radically different game worlds to explore.
- Choose your own path - every situation has alternate solutions.
- Combat - hand-to-hand, or with sword and quarterstaff. Learn new moves throughout the game.
- Thrilling set-pieces - real-time cinematic sequences where you are in control of the outcome.
- Stealth - sneak past or distract enemies to avoid confrontations.
- Quests and Missions - converse with a multitude of diverse characters, make allies and enemies, embark on epic quests.
- Travel between worlds, play mini-games and immerse yourself in a powerful and emotional storyline.
- 7.1 surround sound featuring an original live orchestral soundtrack.