In Dogfight 1942, players take to the sky assuming the role of pilots battling the Axis alliance for air supremacy across multiple theaters of war. Featuring more than 20 types of aircraft from both sides of the conflict -- from the fabled P-38 Lightning and Britain's Spitfire to the feared Messerschmitt 109 and Japanese Kate -- players are challenged with the same missions as real WWII pilots, ranging from bombing runs and dog fights to manning defensive positions such as a gunner on a bomber or anti-aircraft site
- Pilot the greatest aircraft ever made
- Fun, dynamic battles offer a wide variety of action and most importantly targets to destroy
- Triple A: Aerial Arcade Authenticity
- explosive arcade action alongside advanced physics and painstaking recreation of actual events and aircraft to create an experience that's easily accessible but hard to master
- All aircraft are based on authentic designs
OLDSCHOOL FUN IS BACK
Dogfight mode - Show them who's best in an epic showdown between two hostile fighter wings! Want to fight with a friend? Play in split-screen!
Survival mode - face countless waves of enemies and show your true fighter pilot skills! Alone of with a friend via split-screen.
Campaign coop mode - Never face war alone. Show your enemies the power of teamplay and finish each campaign mission with your friend in split-screen mode.