Taking advantage of the superior technology of the new Xbox 360, Dead or Alive 4 will be the defining gaming experience on the next generation console as it will encompass all that Xbox 360 has to offer, giving players the most rewarding digital fighting experience to date on any video game console.
Dead or Alive 4 will be the leader in fighting games as it once again raises the bar in both online and offline fighting. By utilizing the advanced technology of the new Xbox 360 hardware, Dead or Alive 4 will redefine 3-D graphics and sound, creating the most visually beautiful and realistic looking video game this holiday season.
Dead or Alive 4 is the must have video game to own along with Xbox 360, boasting the most technologically superior online capabilities via Xbox Live, unsurpassed visuals, increased interactivity within the stages, all star line-up of old and new characters, and the fastest strategic fighting system to date!
- Most Strategic, Fast and Furious Fighting System Ever: Faster fighting speed gives Dead or Alive 4's fighting style a whole new dynamic where players will have to use strategy and skill to master the more complex countering system. New special effects like screens blurs when the player or opponent is staggered help to set the scene for the new fierce fighting system.
- Introducing 3-D High-Definition Graphics: Utilizing the advanced technology of Xbox 360 and Team Ninja's development expertise, the Dead or Alive series will once again redefine 3-D graphics in Dead or Alive 4. Showcasing incredible 3-D visuals and astounding attention to detail from each strand of the character's hair to each cherry blossom falling from the sky, Dead or Alive 4 will be the most visually stunning video game available at launch!
- New Characters and Old Favorites Back: Three new faces will join the fourth Dead or Alive tournament including the mysterious masked wrestler, La Mariposa, Gen Fu's strong and worthy apprentice, Eliot, and the beautiful young Maiko, Kokoro, whose sharp powerful moves pack a punch. The return of DOA3 favorites, Christie and Brad Wong also add to the impressive DOA4 line-up of characters.
- The DOA Online World: Unsurpassed online play via Xbox Live including large scale global online tournaments, increased worldwide simultaneous online play, advanced ranking systems, spectator mode and players can form clans. A new and unique lobby system, will let up to 16-players hang out, fight, and chat it up with either voice or text chat.
- Unique and Accessible Online Lobby System: When setting up a new online lobby, players are required to choose an avatar and a "theme" for your house which will serve as your online lobby that other players will visit in order to get matched up for a fight. Making it fun and original, Team Ninja has created themes for your houses for hosts to pick from including "Halloween" and "Underwater" themes. Players will be able to unlock and purchase different objects in the game to customize their online houses.
- In-depth Interactive Stages: Incredible new interactive stages are taken to a whole new level in Dead or Alive 4. Along with the beautiful multi-tiered levels that the series is known for, Dead or Alive 4's new stages will bring interactive objects to the fighting mix for player's to use to their advantage as a tool/weapon to take down their opponent.
- New and In-depth Story Line and Cut-Scenes: All adding up to new insight into the mysterious yet captivating world of Dead or Alive.
- New Costumes: Each character will have a variety of new costumes to rock while they fight, some characters will even sport new hairdos in this latest installment. New costumes will also be available to download through the Xbox Live Marketplace.