- Dynamic Player Interaction System:
- A player‐directed hint system for collaborators & miscreants alike; see shadows of other players as they traverse the same roads and cross the same bridges in their own copies of the same world.
- Activate memories of slain players to watch the last few moments of the poor souls' existence.
- Conventional Cooperative Play With A Twist:
- Join other players directly in their own worlds by offering your assistance. Or, become his enemy.
- Place summon signs on the ground to invite other players into your world and the dynamic matching system will select a player who will appear to assist you. Non‐playable characters can be summoned for offline players.
- Leave blood messages for other players to find, warning them of dangers lurking ahead or precious hidden treasures.
Be warned! Messages can be a help or a hindrance!
- Character Customization:
Characters can be created from a highly detailed roster of ten different classes with multiple parameters:
- Warrior: Fearless and dexterous weapons expert.
- Knight: Solid armor‐clad character not easily toppled with High HP.
- Wanderer: Agile, scimitar‐wielding character.
- Thief: Guilt‐ridden character with a Master Key, inflicting critical hits.
- Bandit: Has high strength and wields a heavy battle axe.
- Hunter: Bow wielding hunter who can handle close‐range combat but is vulnerable to magic.
- Sorcerer: Educates dragons and casts soul Spells.
- Pyromancer: Casts fire spells and wields a hand axe.
- Cleric: Pilgrim who wields a mace and casts healing miracles.
- Deprived: Armed only with a club and a shield of old planks.
- Carefully craft your player upgrades as this will determine your progression style.