The ancient race of the Minotaur, half-men, half-bull, are descended from a powerful fallen empire. Now they are back to seek the items that caused the end of their civilisation: their Relics. The Minotaur ask the Kings of Albion, Hibernia and Midgard to help them accomplish their quest. The Kings will send their best and most powerful heroes in search of the Relics, within the unexplored Labyrinth filled with mysterious monsters.
- A new race: the Minotaur. This is the first new race in three years and is accessible to all three Realms with different appearances and features.
- A new class: the Mauler. Introduced by the Minotaur, this class is also available to other races. Its fighting abilities combine elemental earth powers with unique melee techniques.
- The Labyrinth: this huge dungeon is the largest in all of Camelot. Filled with strange mechanical monsters and creatures corrupted by the Minotaur Relics, it offers a full RvR (Realm versus Realm) zone under the Isle of Agramon.
- The Minotaur Relics: 23 heavily defended Minotaur relics lie within the depths of the dungeon, under the Isle of Agramon. There are three types of relics to be found, giving advantages to either their holder, his group, or his allies in the area. However, the holder of the relic becomes visible on the realm map and turns into the perfect target for others in the Frontiers.
- Five extra champion levels: high-level characters can now go from champion level 6 to level 10 in PvE (Player versus Environment)and RvR zones. These levels give access to other class abilities, stat bonuses and objects you could not have otherwise.
- Mythirian Items: A new slot will be created in the inventory for the new magical items players will find in the Labyrinth. However, a minimum Champion level will be required to unlock these item slots.