In Cross Fire, two international mercenary forces corporations are at war. Players assume the role of either a Black List mercenary or a Global Risk terrorist, and join an online team that must work together to succeed in completing objective-based scenarios.
The new trailer shows off the high-quality visuals, gritty combat, and fast-paced action in the game. Cross Fire will feature a slew of features upon its release, including:
- Free to download and free to play.
- Four gameplay modes: Team Match, Team Death Match, Annihilation Match, and the all-new Ghost Match.
- Support for 16-player online multiplayer across 15+ maps.
- Military-ranking system: players earn experience points and achievements which allow them to level-up through different military ranks and unlock exclusive items and equipment.
- Robust player customization: personalize your in-game character with numerous items, weapons, and equipment.
- Integrated friends lists and clan formation.