The #1 online action game of all time goes single-player with Counter-Strike: Condition Zero. A stand-alone product, Condition Zero is the comprehensive successor to the 2000 Multiplayer Game of the Year. Condition Zero includes an upgraded version of the Counter-Strike multiplayer game, and allows the player community to switch to this upgraded version upon launch. The game combines six story-driven episodes, three different single player modes and multiplayer enhancements to drive the next generation of solo play and online combat.
- Single Player Gaming. Intense competition with, and against, fierce AI characters in three unique single player game types. CSCZ also offers a simulated multiplayer mode, creating endless replayability for those who prefer a single player experience with the feel of online play.
- Perfect for those new to Counter-Strike or who are unable to connect to the Internet.
- Amazing Depth. Six story-driven single player episodes encompassing 25 missions, each with three distinctive modes of play for a total of 225 objectives.
- New Missions and Environments. New missions are set in realistic locations all over the world and can be played from the counter-terrorist's perspective, enabling gamers to fight the spread of terrorism.
- New Weapons. New weapons and items including: M60 guns, LAW Rocket Launcher, Ballistic Shield and Pistol, Molotov cocktail, gas mask, and flares.
- Enhanced Multiplayer. Each of the new weapons and maps can be played in both single player and multiplayer modes. In game voice-capability and spectator mode are also included.