Commander - Europe at War is the first in a series of high level turn based strategy games. The first game spans WW2, allowing players to control the axis or allied forces through the entire war in the European Theatre. Can Germany's rise be stopped or will the jackboots of the SS march through London?
- Huge hex based campaign map covering the USA to the west, Africa to the south, Scandinavia to the north and the Ural's to the east.
- 6 epic scenarios including the operation Barbarossa, DDay and the Grand Campaign
- Research over 50 inventions from 5 different technology areas
- 12 different unit types including Light Tanks, Heavy Tanks, Destroyers and Motorised Corps, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Recruit and attach Historical Commanders to your units.
- Detailed and realistic combat that models supply, morale, terrain, leadership, equipment, training, strategic weapons and fog of war.
- Easy to learn, hard to master game play that is the cornerstone of Slitherine game design.
- Multiplayer via e-mail, hotseat, Internet and including optional timed turns and 7 difficulty settings.
- Use of Osprey publishing artwork in game, a leading publisher of military history books.
- Easily moddable script files that allow players to alter many aspects of gameplay including research, unit stats, terrain effects and many more.