No, this can't be! Initial outpost reports showed only armored infantry, but some serious hardware is headed this way! How could two 70-ton German Königstiger battle tanks simply be overlooked?! Well, no time to lay blame, just aim the bazooka and bring up the tanks from the rear. Only a direct hit can destroy them.
Codename Panzers thrusts you into the high-powered battles of World War II. Whether played in towns with bullet-riddled buildings, bleak mountain landscapes, or treacherous swamps, Codename Panzers offers real-time combat rampages with awesome 3D graphics. Create your combat force from over 100 finely detailed units, from a flame-throwing squad to a Soviet Stalin organ rocket launcher to a German Königstiger battle tank. Be the commander - demolish the enemy with clever tactical maneuvers. Experience the nerve-jangling thrill of strategic gaming - in Codename Panzers!
- World War II sets the scene for thrilling tactical combat.
- Totally 3D: terrain, units, buildings, weather, sound, movement, special effects - realistically portrayed in the minutest detail.
- 30 versatile missions in 3 thrilling campaigns.
- Every unit is designed with realistic fields of vision shaped by sound, experience and external conditions.
- More than 50 individually controllable and historically accurate vehicles: tanks, cannons, trucks, jeeps and motorcycles.
- A huge arsenal for the infantry, including flame throwers, bazookas, shells and mines.
- Soldiers creep, crawl, run, and dive for cover.
- Infantry makes use of equipment such as bandages, field telephones, binoculars and even rubber dinghies.
- Using an ingenious bonus system, troops gain prestige points that can be used to buy more units or make upgrades and repairs.
- Finely detailed war-damaged equipment and constructions, from realistic function failure to total annihilation.
- Dramatic campaigns with German, Russian and western Allied troops.
- 4 engaging multiplayer functions with several specially developed battlefields.
- Training camp for all strategies and units with special abilities.
- Support from bombers, hunters, scouts and naval artillery.