In Bulletproof Monk, a mysterious monk with no name has zigzagged the globe to protect an ancient artifact - the Scroll of the Ultimate - that holds the key to unlimited power. Now the monk must find a protégé, the scroll's next guardian.
Kar is an unlikely candidate, a streetwise young man whose only interest is himself. But when he saves the Bulletproof Monk from capture, the two become partners in a scheme to save the world from the scroll's most avid pursuer. Together with the help of a sexy and elusive young woman called Bad Girl, they seek out and face the ultimate enemy in a spectacular final battle packed with dazzling effects and action.
- 360° Fighting system supporting multiple punch, kick and block combos in every direction.
- Highly interactive scenery with numerous breakable/useable objects and architectural features that directly effect possible movement.
- Intuitive camera movement.
- Smart AI
- Two main single player game modes: - Story mode (based on the film) and Arcade mode (for instant action).
- Twelve missions in the single player story mode.
- Twelve playable characters (eight unlockable) with various skills and abilities.
- Fifteen Arenas (various locations, nine unlockable) with a varying range of interactive scenery.
- Unlockable characters and arenas, while playing either single player mode, for use in the multi-player game.
- Multiplayer modes with the AI controlling any left over players.
- Several standard multiplayer modes: - Deathmatch (Last man standing), Deathmatch Plus (Including respawning, the character with the most knockouts wins), Team Mode (all team members fight simultaneously) and Tag Team Mode (switch between team members).
- Several original, unlockable multiplayer modes: - Catch the Monkey, The Sacred Scrolls, High Score Wins, Tibetan Word Chase, Chicken Chase, Resilience, Final Blow, Guardian, Team Maximum Aggression and Maximum Aggression Free For All.