"Aliens - get lost!"
This is your one and only thought upon your return to Earth in the year 2610. Commanding humankind's lone surviving battleship, you are forced to realize that the devastating war the Breed waged in the distant Besalius system was nothing other than a diversion! While the battle was raging far away, the aggressive aliens took over Earth. Now is the time to come to the aid of your home planet! Some humans have surely survived the Breed invasion: search for them and use your wits and cunning to organize resistance. Discover your oppressors' weaknesses and strike at them without mercy. Your suicide squad has only one goal: to annihilate the Breed!
- Put your huge arsenal to use: MPs, MGs, assault and sniper rifles, shotguns, grenade and rocket launchers, and plasma slingers.
- Whether on land, at sea, in the air, or in space, you'll always have the right gear at your fingertips: fighter jets, landing crafts, tanks, jeeps, buggies. ... Buckle up and rock!
- 18 nerve-wracking missions that will make your blood boil.
- Gigantic interior and exterior locations are all realistically destructible. Brave the jungle of house-to-house warfare.
- Totally nerve-shattering multiplayer battles as a Breed or USC combatant: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and other scenarios with enormous spaceships.
- Cool story, tough scenario: humankind is on the brink of destruction-and it's all up to you to save the day.
- Sudden attacks or meticulously planned missions-there are many ways to win, and you determine the course of action.
- Across space, through the atmosphere, and directly to Earth-the powerful Mercury game engine makes it possible.
- Battle until the mouse sparks and dies: multiplayer games host up to 24 or even 32 players via LAN or the Internet.
- Rocking 3D sound system enables radio communications with allied forces. Multi-channel background effects create a new level of realism.
- Intuitive user interface: instead of complicated menus and mouse cursors, you'll find simple icons, a minimal of buttons, and the same controls for each vehicle, allowing you to fully concentrate on the game.
- 3D graphics like in motion picture quality: first-rate video sequences and amazingly detailed vehicles, weapons, and special effects.