Burning Horizon, throws you in even more dramatic battles of WWII. Burning Horizon offers a huge 18-missions-campaign around General Rommel, giving you the opportunity to play famous battles like Ardennes, Tripolis, Tobruk, El Alamein, Sicily and, of course, Normandy. Furthermore, the add-on contains 8 single missions, with an entire new nation at war: Japan.
50 new units like Zero fighters and Blenheim bombers, the M5 Stuart and many specialized German tanks, US Marines and Afrika Korps units fill the strategy package.
Burning Horizon gives the parties a better AI: the enemy seeks weak spots in your lines, clears minefields, handles his air force cleverly. The mission objectives offer a wide range, e.g. airborne assaults, evacuations, covert ops, defense manoeuvres, counter attacks or assassinations.
- Campaign with 18 missions: Rommel's most famous battles, e.g. Ardennes, Tripolis, Tobruk, El Alamein, Sicily, D-Day.
- 8+ huge single missions like Singapore, Burma or Narvik/Norway.
- New nation: Japan.
- 50 new units, e.g. Chi Ha and Pz IV H tanks, Zero, Blenheim and Vickers Vildebeest planes, Afrika Korps, US marines and Australian infantry.
- Better AI: The enemy seeks weak defense spots, doesn't send recon planes at the beginning, clears minefields.
- Wide range of mission objectives like airborne assaults, evacuations, covert ops, defense, counter attacks, assassination.
- All missions are designed - no random maps New buildings, terrains and objects.
- Stand alone Addon: You don't need the original Blitzkrieg.