Prepare yourself for 21st century warfare in Battlefield: Modern Combat. The award-winning Battlefield franchise is coming to the PlayStation 2 and Xbox, and the action is going to be fierce. The good news is that you have a team of grunts at your side to help you survive the frenzied close-quarters combat. The bad news is that you have to engage the enemy on their home turf, in the world's most dangerous hot spots. If you're going to come out of the fire fight in one piece, you'll have to use all the high-powered tools at your disposal-assault rifles, shotguns, machineguns, and advanced vehicles including heavy tanks, high-tech fighter jets, powerful attack helicopters, and more.
- Battlefield: Modern Combat comes to the PlayStation 2 and Xbox for the first time in an all-new game set on the modern battlefield.
- Engage in major conflicts with 24 players.
- Roar onto the battlefield in 30 land, sea, and air vehicles, including armored fighting vehicles, attack helicopters, and speedboats.
- Give the enemy a lesson in modern firepower with 75 weapons such as assault rifles, shotguns, machine guns, and grenade launchers.
- Get deep into your online game experience with buddy lists, stat tracking, and in-game clan creation.
- Fight like hell to increase your rank from Private to General.
- Blast away as U.S., Chinese, or Middle East Coalition troops, each with their own unique arsenals.
- Voiceover communication supported with USB headset.