BATTLE RAGE: THE ROBOT WARS is a third person shooter with elements of a beat'em'up game that allows a player to control giant robots. It will offer standard visual mode or visually stunning 3D graphics mode. Battles between the robots take place on carefully selected battlegrounds (so called "arenas") and they are short, quick, brutal skirmishes. The player can fight alone (versus one, two or even three opponents) or in a team against a common foe. Every robot has its own weapons (for melee and distance combat), additional enhanced weapon types can be collected on the arena.
The player can customize their robot's parameters in the single player and multiplayer modes to create their own unique fighting style. Also many new, powerful robotic upgrades will be waiting for the player to unlock in the story mode. The Tournament has begun.
- Single player and Multiplayer modes.
- Arcade mode with a separate Storyline for each of the robots characters.
- Robot Customization.
- Compelling mechanics (Rage, Rush, Power Triangle).
- Special Attacks (push, stun and other unique abilities for each robot).
- Robots allowed to fight with 3 weapons at the same time (two ranged and one melee).
- 8 unique starting robots.
- 20 weapons.
- 10 arenas.
- Innivotive 3D graphics and VR control system.