In 1904, Curtis Hewitt, an adventurous photographer, becomes caught in a vortex that brings him to the heart of the lost city of Atlantis. A stranger in a land of high-end technology and archaic faith, Curtis begins an extraordinary adventure, assisting with the Atlantians' plight for survival as they overthrow their gods.
At the start of the 20th century, players are cast away to 'Inner Earth', home of the descendants of Atlantis. Players will solve challenging puzzles and discover fascinating technologies to free the Atlantians from the rule of ruthless gods.
- A new series following the successful Atlantis series that has sold more than 1 Million copies worldwide.
- An intriguing storyline exploring Atlantian culture and fascinating technologies.
- A complete cast of 30 unique characters.
- Over 30 hours of gameplay.
- Five main universes enclosing more than 20 environments.
- Musical score and ambient sounds created by the team from Atlantis 1 and 2.