Asheron's Call 2: Legions is the long-awaited first-ever expansion to the award-winning online massively multiplayer fantasy RPG Asheron's Call 2: Fallen Kings. In this extensive update, join thousands of players from around the world as you race to uncover the secrets of the mystical Empyrean race.
In the world of Dereth, a new continent has been discovered -along with an ominous new evil that threatens to consume the entire world and everything within it. Asheron's Call 2: Legions challenges players to expand their world, decode ancient mysteries, and achieve new levels of power, all while combating the greatest evil their lands have ever faced.
- Massive New Continent: Explore the mystical continent of Knorr, expanding the game world by 30%.
- Playable Empyrean Race Revealed: Recalled by Asheron himself, players help the Empyreans rebuild their power on Dereth.
- 300 New Skills & Abilities Added: Completely new skill trees and hierarchies for players to experience.
- 3 New Prestige Classes: Elite classes extend game play for the new race offering new challenges for high-level players.
- Hero System 2.0 Extends Elder Challenge: New skill and advancement system includes the ability to chain skills for advantages in combat.
- 100+ New Quests: Designed for a full span of level ranges, this is practically a full game in itself.
- 40+ New Weapons: A wide variety of weapons for all races have been added.
- 20+ New Dungeons: Players enter these underground lairs of the Olthoi Queen and fight for dominance of Knorr.
- 10 New Monster Types: These monsters are unique to the world of Knorr and add to the already uniquely creative complement of creature in Asheron's Call 2: Fallen Kings.
- Engine Upgrades: Major game system improvements enhance performance and smooth the gameplay experience.