Playing as John T. Longy, a night-watchman at Jupiter, you wake in a basement feeling confused. Jupiter, set in an old, partially abandoned research facility in a remote countryside location, is the main laboratory of the Olympus Group. The scientists there are conducting research on Space and Time, but there is more to the experiments than meets the eye.
It's a boring night like many others... when, suddenly, BOOM! You hear a loud noise outside. Then... black out. You have fallen through the floor above... You begin encountering unusual organisms: green tentacles cover the rooms and one-eyed creatures. Is this all because of some sort of biological experiment gone wrong? Explore the Jupiter base to unravel the mysteries and solve the problems that lie ahead. Fight for your survival as you close in on the secret behind the appearance of these creatures.
- Stunning 3D environments and detailed objects.
- Realistic sound effects will envelope you in your surroundings.
- An advanced physics engine making object interaction extremely immersive. Pick up and use objects as you would expect to in reality.
- Unique hint system using a device to 'see into the future' to help solve complex problems.
- First person shooter elements mixed into puzzle / adventure gameplay.
- A 60's Sci-Fi pulp movie inspired narrative, with plenty of mystery and suspense!
- An estimated 8 hours of fun and challenging gameplay!