100 Bullets delivers an original action experience set in an urban noir world of conspiracy and revenge.
Part hard-boiled crime story, part paranoid espionage thriller, 100 Bullets follows what happens when people from all walks of life meet Agent Graves, a mysterious figure who offers his "clients" the opportunity of a lifetime: an attaché case containing the proof, the gun, and the carte blanche immunity to exact revenge on a person who's done them an irrevocable wrong. But who is Agent Graves? An emissary from an unknown government bureau? A rich man getting his kicks from granting people a personal justice where the judicial system has failed? Or is there something more sinister at work, a hidden framework that links his clients' personal dramas in a twisted game of shadowy conspiracies?
- Original story and script from the creator of the 100 Bullets universe, Brian Azzarello (DC Comics' lead writer for both Batman and Superman)
- Art direction by Eduardo Risso, the award-winning artist of the 100 Bullets comic series
- Hollywood-esque action and gameplay, including multiple weapons, hostage taking, melee, and fully interactive environments
- Play through the game as two characters, Cole Burns and Snow Falls, intertwining good, bad, and revenge
- Travel from Atlantic City to LA to Paris to the Underworld of NYC.