Sacred Underworld v2.24 Aus and Eng Int. Patch
Australian and English International Patch for Sacred Underworld. Takes the game from any version to v2.24.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PREVIOUS SAVEGAMES SHOULD NOT BE RESUMED ONCE THE NEW PATCH HAS BEEN INSTALLED. EXPORT YOUR CHARACTER AND START A NEW GAME!
You CANNOT install this patch on SACRED and/or SACRED PLUS.
- Recurring Bugs in "Chain Lightning" fixed.
- Lag issues through frequent use of “Tentacle” spell fixed.
- If you dismount from a horse directly near a cave, go into the cave and return, not only did the horse become irreversibly invisible but the player also, at least while riding. Fixed.
- If a mage binds a mounted character by way of a magic spell the horse won’t move anymore, even if the spell has ended. Fixed..
- Weapons of Shadow Guards were wrongfully displayed between their legs. Fixed.
- Skill value overflow for some characters. Fixed.
- LAN / Open Net start button not always functional. Fixed.
- Horse riding no longer counts as inactivity in Multiplayer games.
- Fixed a bug in Pigeon Pottpercy subquest: Three pirates did not always appear or were not applicable to quest.
- Fixed LAN / Open Net bug in Ancaria The Forge of the Elders mainquest. Occasionally not possible to summon the demon because Shareefa disappeared.
- Some possible causes for ingame freezes were fixed.