World of Warcraft 1.9 -> 1.9.1 GB Patch
World of Warcraft Client Patch 1.9.1
Patches the 1.9 GB version of the game.
- Various disconnection issues have been fixed.
- Heart of the Wild - Previously, when shifting to Bear Form or Dire
Bear Form, this talent would cause your current health to increase by
the same amount as your max health. Now it will cause your percentage
of max health to be the same before and after the shift, as well as
shifting back to humanoid form. As a result, shifting in and out of
these forms will no longer cause an increase in current health.
- Druids with the Symbol of Unending Energy will now be properly
awarded 30 energy if their finishing move is dodged, parried, blocked,
- Feral Charge – Should no longer desync characters from the server
when charging from land to water.
- Silence effects should now work properly with Improved Concentration
- Mind Control - Now functions properly. Previously, the person who
was charmed did not appear to be moving on their screen or any other
- Charge – Should no longer desync characters from the server when
charging from land to water.
- Elixir of Poison Resistance now removes up to 4 poison effects up to
level 60. The immunity effect has been removed.
- The Winter Veil Disguise Kit now has a short casting time and can
only be used when not in combat.
Quests & Reputation
- Chapter 2 of the Twilight Lexicon for the quest "The Twilight Lexicon"
should again drop from the appropriate NPC.
- The "Field Duty" quest for Alliance should now work properly.
- Using the search feature "Usable Items" no longer causes all pages on
the auction house after the first to appear blank.
- Various errors occurring during use of the default user interface
have been fixed.
- The /split command has been disabled.