Starship Troopers v4.09.10 Patch
Clients now check that the server is still running before loading all the data for the level.
Global patch 4.09.10
- This patch fixes an erroneous copy protection message displayed on certain system configurations after installing patch EuroPatch-3.2.77
- Missing VO on German version has been replaced (Plasma Mountain).
- Problem with visibility determination in an area at the end of the Offensive level has been fixed.
- Significant reduction has been made in the lag experienced by players during multiplayer games.
- The game no longer crashes if players attempt to join late (known issue on patch 3.2.77) .
- Late joiners no longer get all the stored packets from the current game in one go.
- Fixed an issue which allowed players to access out of bound areas.
- Stopped players spawning in mid-air and falling to their deaths as soon as a round starts.
- Players still in the lobby were being rendered prematurely - this no longer happens.
- If a player stays in the lobby between games then they no longer see the names repeated in the lobby.
- Quitting and then rejoining the same game no longer leads to a crash.