CDV Software Entertainment, leading German publishers and distributors of gaming software, today announces its strongest line-up ever for E3, the biggest trade show for interactive entertainment, being held May 22-24, 2002 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California. CDV's stand will include a gaming zone, with playable code, several conference rooms, and will be located in the Kentia hall of the LA Convention Center.
"One thing E3 has shown again and again is that it is an absolute "must attend" show. Under California's hot sun, the course for the years international trade is set", says Claudia Rieflin, Events Director, CDV Software Entertainment AG.
For the fifth time in a row the German games publisher is taking part in the leading international trade show. This year the publisher presents in detail eight new titles of various genres. They include:
· Sudden Strike 2, the sequel to the highly successful and award winning RTS-title Sudden Strike is presently released in Germany (release date: May 2002). The title will hit American shelves in September - after the release of its Gold Edition, that will include both Sudden Strike and its add-on Sudden Strike Forever.
· The eagerly awaited and original fantasy Role Playing Game Divine Divinity, due for an imminent release.
· Already before its release scheduled for the second half of 2002, the Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG) Neocron can proudly show off with more than 60.000 registered fans.
· The 3D-Action-Adventure Project Nomads, which received the coveted "Game of the Show" Award at London's ECTS 2001. It will be released in the second half of 2002, and Berlin's Development Studio Radon Labs will be represented on the stand.
· The 3D-Action Shooter Breed, a remarkable Action-Game set in a fascinating Sci-Fi-world. Its release is also scheduled for the second half of 2002.
Further games will be the RTS-titles Blitzkrieg and No Man's Land, the Sci-Fi-RTS-title Imperium Galactica III, the Adventure Role Play Grom, the combat game Vultures and the 3D-Shooter with role play elements Sabotain.