Paradox Interactive and Nitro Games today released the second DLC for their real-time strategy game Commander: Conquest of the Americas. The DLC, called "Pirate Treasure Chest" allows you greater interaction with the pirates in the game:
- Visit Tortuga to buy items and ships.
- Hire pirate captains and use their fleets against your enemies. Without getting the blame for unprovoked attacks!
- Hunt down famous pirates and confront their fleets in naval battles.
- For each pirate captured, get unique ships and treasure maps.
- Find powerful artifacts that benefit your fleets and colonies.
- Introducing forward and aft chaser canons into naval battles for the first time.
You can currently get the DLC here: