Blizzard's recently released strategy sequel StarCraft II has entered the UK charts right at the top. It replaces, last weeks No.1 Toy Story 3, which drops to No.2.
Red Dead Redemption continues its chart success by staying right behind Toy Story 3 at No.3, as do Dance On Broadway and Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 at No.4 and No.5.
Just Dance jumps 2 places to No.6, and Square's DS RPG Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels Starry Skies also moves up 2 to No.7.
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues to do well, at No.8 having spent 38 weeks in the charts. While Super Mario Galaxy 2 slips a little to No.9.
This weeks worst performer in the top 20 is Crackdown 2 as the slide continues, it is down 8 places to No.18.
Here is the top 20 chart in full:
- Starcraft II: Wings Of Liberty
- Toy Story 3
- Red Dead Redemption
- Dance On Broadway
- Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- Just Dance
- Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels Starry Skies
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2
- Tiger Woods Pga Tour 11
- FIFA 10
- 2010 Fifa World Cup South Africa
- Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
- Bioshock 2
- Wii Sports Resort
- Wii Fit Plus
- Crackdown 2
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2010 ELSPA Ltd