BioWare's Community Coordinator Chris Priestly posts on the Bioware social forums that Mass Effect 2 is patched on the Xbox 360. The patch contains a number of fixes including text display and loading save games.
"Hello Mass Effect 2 Xbox 360 players.
This morning a patch for Mass Effect 2 went live on the Xbox 360. This patch contains the following:
* Scanning for minerals has been optimized
* Fixed an issue with marking all entries as viewed in the Journal
* Fixed an issue relating to text and the menu screen
* Fixed an issue relating to players starting a new game and loading a save
* Fixed multiple issues when loading a save containing DLC when DLC isn't present
* Fixed an issue with ammo flashing when it can't be picked up
* Fixed an issue with crosshairs
* Fixed an issue with Grunt's Fortification power
* Fixed an issue with enemies and cover
* Fixed an issue where players could receive additional talent points
* Fixed an issue where squad members would overwrite ammo powers the player had assigned them
Currently this patch is only for the 360, but a patch for the PC version of Mass Effect 2 is in the works and we will have details as soon as they are ready."