Updates have been released for some steam games. As usual they will be applied when the client is restarted
* Fixed the game crashing during startup on Windows 2000
* Fixed the game hitching or freezing when seeing each type of specimen for the first time
Call of Duty: World at War
* Fixed an MP server crash exploit.
* Fixed a voice chat crash on systems with no default recording device selected.
* Fixed an issue causing erroneous duplicate qport errors.
* Server admins can disable team switching by setting g_allow_teamchange to 0. Players will be restricted to Auto-Assign in team-based gametypes.
Additionally, the Linux 1.7 dedicated server will include:
* Fixes impure server warnings for custom maps.
* Fixes HTTP redirect for custom maps.