Mercury Meltdown Revolution is a brain-teasing puzzle game that challenges players to immerse themselves in a colourful world of sci-fi machines, crazy characters, and bubbling test tubes. Using the Wii Remote, Players guide a liquid mercury 'blob', around traps, door switches, spikes, moving floors and other hazardous elements in order to complete the level.
"The unique control method associated with the Wii means that Mercury Meltdown Revolution will provide the ultimate Mercury experience," said Peter Rollinson, Product Manager, Ignition Entertainment Ltd. 'The mercury series was originally developed with a tilt controller in mind - the Wii has made this possible and the outcome provides the player with unprecedented control and accuracy."
Mercury Meltdown Revolution Features:
- Full interaction using the Wii Remote tilt sensor
- Support for the Wii Classic and Nintendo GameCube™ controllers
- Advance rendering techniques for improved graphical quality
- 480p support
- Over 150+ challenging levels
- Hidden Labs to unlock.
- State of the art blob physics.
- Bonus features to unlock