When the Prince returns with the Empress of Time from the Island of Time, he thinks that it is all over. What awaits for him in Babylon is the tip of a darker story - the end of the Prince of Persia storyline comes with a flash and a bang as his Empress dies, unleashes the Sands of Time and the Prince is infected with the Sands, this gives rise to a Dark Prince, one that is dangerous and near immortal - he seeks control of the Prince and his ultimate goal is domination.
The PSP incarnation of the game has the following features:
• New multiplayer experience: Versus play in timed races as either the Prince or Dark Prince. Interrupt and impede your opponent's progress by activating switches in your own level that will trigger traps and obstacles in their level.
• Play and master two distinct characters: Wield the powers and weapons of two master warriors with different combat styles, attitudes and histories.
• Choose your way to kill: Master the expanded Free-Form Fighting system to destroy enemies in your own style, strangle them from afar with the deadly Daggertail, or surprise them with crafty Speed Kills - the choice is yours.
• Battle freely through Babylon: Dominate enemies on perilous rooftops, dodge through chaotic streets and ambush pursuers in dark underground passageways.
• Immerse yourself in a dramatic story: Experience unparalleled depth in storytelling as you fight your way through a twisting tale filled with adrenaline, tension and discovery.
• Brand-new chariot combat levels: Seize the reins of a chariot and battle through brand-new levels that are immediately available in the Main Menu for a quick adrenaline rush.
• Experience a masterful blend of gameplay: True to the Prince of Persia franchise, the game provides a variety of action combat, agility and story-driven puzzles - all masterfully blended into a rich gaming experience.