After yesterdays announcement about the price of the console itself, Microsoft have announced the pricing for its accessories.
As we all know, the console comes in two versions, a Standard system (£209) and what we like to call, the Fully Loaded system (£279). The fully loaded system includes a 20GB Hard Drive, Wireless joypad, Remote control and Headset, which buyers of the Standard system will have to purchase seperately.
If you have already glanced at the prices below you will have noticed that the fully loaded system is by far the best option. We are presuming that to save games on the standard system you will need a memory card (£22.99), you might also like a Headset if you plan on using Xbox Live (£14.99) giving a grand total, including the standard system, of about £247. Only £32 difference!
A list of first-party prices can be seen below:
- Faceplates - GBP 14.99 / 19.99 Euro
- Controller (wired) - GBP 24.99 / 37.99 Euro
- Component HD-AV Cable - GBP 19.99 / 29.99 Euro
- Hard Drive (20GB) - GBP 69.99 / 99.99 Euro
- Memory Unit (64MB) - GBP 22.99 / 34.99 Euro
- Wireless Controller - GBP 32.99 / 44.99 Euro
- Play & Charge Kit (recharges Wireless Controller during play) - GBP 14.99 / 19.99 Euro
- Rechargeable battery pack - GBP 9.99 / 14.99 Euro
- Wireless Networking Adapter - GBP 59.99 / 79.99 Euro
- Headset - GBP 14.99 / 19.99 Euro
- Universal Media Remote - GBP 19.99 / 29.99 Euro
- SCART AV Cable - GBP 17.99 / 24.99 Euro
- VGA HD-AV Cable - GBP 19.99 / 29.99 Euro