Codemasters will release PSP versions of Colin McRae Rally 2005 and TOCA Race Driver 2 on the same day the console is launched in Europe, on September 1st.
TOCA Race Driver 2 will keep the same title as its console counterparts but Colin McRae Rally 2005 will become Colin McRae Rally 2005 Plus. Both games come WiFi enabled, with TOCA Race Driver 2 boasting up to 12 players simultaneously and Colin McRae Rally 2005 up to 8, further to this both games will allow you to send replays and demos to another PSP.
Here is a full list of features for both games:
Colin McRae Rally 2005 Plus:
- The complete rally experience on PSP, plus additional multiplayer mode.
- Wireless play for up to 8 players. Send replays, send demo to another PSP user.
- Rally through 9 countries: UK, Greece, Japan, Australia, USA, Spain, Finland, Sweden and Germany.
- Over 30 rally cars, comprising 2WD, 4WD, 4W Classics, Super 2-wheel, Distinctive and RWD vehicles, including such all-time classics as the Audi A3 3.2 Quattro, Toyota Celica GT 4 and the fearsome Lancia Stratos!
- The most motorsports ever on PSP with real performance cars, real damage, real physics, and real driver AI.
- Up to 21 cars racing on track simultaneously.
- Wireless play for up to 12 players. Send replays, send demo to another PSP user.
- 32 different championships spanning the globe and 52 world famous circuits.
- A specially selected vehicle roster featuring 35 of the world's most exotic and aspirational, high-performance racing cars, including the Jaguar XJ220 AMR, Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, Koenig Competition 2002, Nissan Skyline and the Ford 2000 SVT Mustang Cobra R.