A Source SDK update is available, adding new features and fixing a couple of issues. As usual, it will be applied automatically when Steam is restarted. The changes include:
New Features to the Source SDK
- Included source code for alternative player physics - improves player interaction with physics objects in multiplayer. Look for code that references the sv_turbophysics ConVar.
- Added hl2mp model animation sources under sourcesdk_content\hl2mp\modelsrc\player\player_male_anims.qc and player_female_anims.qc
- Added a sample skeleton for use with MotionMapper under sourcesdk_content\generic\modelsrc\heavy_walk.smd. This can be used with various HL2MP animations (like hl2mp\modelsrc\combine_soldier_xsi\reload_standing.smd). It is meant for use as the second parameter on the MotionMapper command line.
- Added MotionMapper template files (referenced by documentation) under SourceSDK\Bin\MotionMapperTemplates.
- Fixed compiling shaders with spaces in the MOD path.
- Added files for the VertexLitGeneric shader under the src\sdkshaders\advanced directory (when you install the source code).
These issues have been resolved
- Updated MotionMapper and its code to the latest version.
- Fixed qc_eyes outputting a wrong filename in the QC text.