Valve have released an update for Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, which fixes a number of bugs. As usual, the updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:
- Score in teamplay mode no longer wraps back to zero 0 when it goes past 127.
- Fixed bug in player bounding boxes while crouching.
- Added cvar "cl_autowepswitch" to allow automatic weapon switching to be turned off.
- Flashlight no longer turns off when auxiliary power is drained.
- Auxiliary power now resets when a player respawns after drowning.
- Fixed explosive barrels to allow burning after respawn.