Ubisoft and Gearbox Software have announced the development of Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood, the next chapter in the Brothers in Arms story.
Following on from Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30, Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood features a new single player story, new multiplayer missions, an all-new cooperative-style game mode and new weapons and vehicles.
"Based on a true story Brothers In Arms Road to Hill 30™ renewed the WWII shooters category by offering the most authentic and emotional trip into the brutal reality of war like no other competitors did before", said John Parkes, EMEA Marketing Director for Ubisoft. "Considered as the most authentic WWII shooter ever Brothers in Arms™ returns and gamers can expect Earned In Blood™ to once again be the best this fall."
Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood will be released for current-generation video game consoles and for the PC.
Here are some key features:
- Next Volume of Brothers In Arms™ - The award-winning WWII shooter returns with more of the action, story and authenticity that has critics and fans raving.
- New Single-Player Narrative - Experience authentic WWII combat as Sergeant Joe Hartsock and lead your squad beyond Carentan to liberate all of Normandy.
- New Multiplayer Missions - Taking online tactics to new heights, Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood offers more unique multiplayer missions and improved online support on PC and consoles! (Including the bundled addition of modification support for the PC).
- Skirmish Mode - Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood features an all-new cooperative Skirmish mode that allows one or two players to take a tour of duty through a series of authentic and harrowing custom combat missions.
- New Weapons and Vehicles - Arm yourself with new weapons and command new vehicles.
- More Challenging and Dynamic Combat -Featuring close quarter urban environments and a new, next generation artificial intelligence system, Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood™ promises to take authentic military action to the next level.