There are some new updates to Steam, Counter-Strike: Source, and the Source Engine. As usual, the updates will be applied automatically when the Steam client loaded. The specific changes include:
- Fixed hang bug when shooting grates.
- Re-released changes from Thursday's update.
- Fixed an intermittent crash ("failed to open models\gman_high.vvd") in Half-Life 2.
- Added an indicator in settings UI displaying current authentication status for multiplayer games.
- Fixed a game crash which occurred when trying to write to special filenames reserved by Windows.